Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Buggies!!

Today was a beautiful sunny day with mild temps so to burn some energy we all went outside for a walk this morning.  Jack rode his new bike and the twins rode in their new push buggies - which they LOVED (although it took me an hour and a half yesterday to put them together it was well worth the effort)!  As long as I kept them moving they were perfectly content to ride along following Jack on his bike.  They would laugh and giggle at each other too...so cute. :)  I was worried I wouldn't be able to push two at the same time because they don't steer all that well but it wasn't a problem...thankfully!!





3 comments:

Donna said...

So cute!!

Sharon said...

I love these! Are they coming to the park next time??

Heather said...

i love that shot. ;-) big jack in charge.